In accordance with article 13 and with the principles of legality, loyalty, and transparency established in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we inform you that:
- Data controller.
The data controller responsible for personal data collected by way of the means of communication made available to them on this website is APLICACIONES INFORMÁTICAS DOMINGO ALONSO, S.L.U., with NIF B-35993401 and domiciled at Calle Lomo la Plana 14, 35019, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas. Spain. The data controller can be contacted on +34828701208 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
- Details of the Data Protection Officer
The Domingo Alonso Group has appointed BUFETE VILLALOBOS ABOGADOS, S.L.P with NIF B-35987320 and domiciled at Calle Triana 120, 3º Derecha 35002, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas. Spain, as its Data Protection Officer. The DPO can be contacted via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information on the protection of data in processes carried out on the website.
Personal data you provide to APLICACIONES INFORMÁTICAS DOMINGO ALONSO, S.L.U. via this website or via any of the means of communication available may be processed for the purpose consistent with the reason for which you have provided them.
The purposes for which data are processed in association with the collection of data and the management of contact with the client are as follows:
- Responses to requests for information via chat and contact forms.
- Description of data processing: Registration on the tool, management of the activity of the body shops and paint shops, and the resolution of queries.
- Legitimacy: Due to the fact that it is a precontractual process, legitimacy for processing is given in article 6.1.b. of the GDPR on the application of precontractual measures.
- Retention: Data will be used solely to manage the register and the activity of the body shops and paint shops, and to respond to queries and requests for information. Data will be retained for a time calculated in accordance with the relationship of the user with APLICACIONES INFORMÁTICAS DOMINGO ALONSO, S.L.U. and the obligations derived from contact established. If this contact does not result in a precontractual or contractual relationship, said personal data will be deleted within no more than one year.
- Addressees: In general, data will not be passed on to third parties except if there is a legal obligation to do so. However, if your request or interaction requires that data be passed on to third parties, whether within the Domingo Alonso Group (as in the case of the in-house dealers themselves) or to external dealers, these data will be transferred to the appropriate company so that it can best process your request.
- Website visit analysis using cookies.
- Description of data processing: Management of browsing information and user preferences.
- Legitimacy: In cases that are not technical or session cookies, data will be processed on the basis of the consent of the interested party as per art. 6.1.a of the GDPR.
- Retention: Data collected by cookies will be retained for the time indicated in the table that appears in the information on cookies that we provide to you via the management tool of this technology, which we have applied to our website. This time will be calculated from the end of the session of the user on the website.
- Addressees: In the case of third-party cookies, browser information can be accessed by the owners of these cookies. However, the purpose of the installation of cookies is to facilitate the browsing process and rapid transition and interaction between our website and social networks.
- Third-party data.
If you disclose third-party data during the course of your correspondence with APLICACIONES INFORMÁTICAS DOMINGO ALONSO, S.L.U., we inform you that:
- You may only provide us with third-party data if you have the express consent of the third party to do so. Thus, by sending us third-party data, you state that you have the consent referred to above, or that you have the legal capacity required to express said consent on the behalf of the third parties in question.
- All persons whose data you provide to us must be aware of the contents of this section. You state that you have been informed of their content.
- APLICACIONES INFORMÁTICAS DOMINGO ALONSO, S.L.U. will not be held responsible if the user who completes the forms or contacts the data protection officer does not comply with the points above.
- Optional nature of forms and the veracity of information provided.
The various forms provided stipulate what information is compulsory, and which must therefore be provided in order for us to process your query, request, or registration. If you do not complete these sections, we will not be able to correctly process your request.
- Data processing by service providers of APLICACIONES INFORMÁTICAS DOMINGO ALONSO, S.L.U.
The personal data we process on all interested parties who interact with us through the various communication channels we provide can be processed by suppliers of the Domingo Alonso Group. These suppliers provide all types of services, such as digital marketing, customer service, call centre services, CRM and other software services, quality management, and legal, financial, and administrative consultancy services, among others. These services are not outsourced; rather, they are provided under service provision arrangements duly formalised in accordance with article 28 of the General Data Protection Regulations.
- The dissemination of intragroup data for administrative purposes.
The Domingo Alonso Group is made up of the companies listed in the COMPANIES section (https://www.domingoalonsogroup.com/es/empresas?active=automotive) of the website www.domingoalonsogroup.com.
Recital 48 of the General Data Protection Regulations states that “…Controllers that are part of a group of undertakings or institutions affiliated to a central body may have a legitimate interest in transmitting personal data within the group of undertakings for internal administrative purposes, including the processing of clients’ or employees’ personal data. The general principles for the transfer of personal data, within a group of undertakings, to an undertaking located in a third country remain unaffected…” As a result, and once the relevant “Analysis of legitimate interests” has been carried out, in certain cases the data of clients and employees may be disclosed among companies in the group, in particular in those cases associated with the administrative aspect of the DAG ECOSYSTEM.
- International data transfers
APLICACIONES INFORMÁTICAS DOMINGO ALONSO, S.L.U. uses services whose use is considered by the EU an international transfer of data outside the European Union, due to the location of the servers on which information is stored or of the registered office of the service provider.
While it may sound complicated, it is in fact an action carried out on a day-to-day basis by any company or business that uses social networks or cloud-based applications, e-mail services provided by large IT companies, etc. In this context of this clarification, we inform you that APLICACIONES INFORMÁTICAS DOMINGO ALONSO, S.L.U. carries out the following international data transfers when it uses:
Cloud-based management and storage: To the USA for use of cloud-based data storage platforms, such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, and Google Suite. We invite you to read our privacy policies:
- AWS Amazon: https://d1.awsstatic.com/legal/privacypolicy/AWS_Privacy_Notice-SPANISH_2020-01-24.pdf
- Azure: https://www.microsoft.com/es-es/trust-center/privacy/gdpr-overview
- Google Suite: https://cloud.google.com/security/gdpr?hl=es-419
The international data transfers referred to above are carried out under the protection of standard contractual clauses signed with suppliers by the various companies in the Domingo Alonso Group, using their online platforms.
- Data security
APLICACIONES INFORMÁTICAS DOMINGO ALONSO, S.L.U. has put in place the security, technical, and organisational measures required to ensure the security of personal data processed via the website and, in general, within its organisation. The security measures have been put in place as a consequence of the results of the risk evaluation that corresponds to the principles of security and active responsibility stipulated in the GDPR.
- Users’ data protection rights
- Consent and withdrawal. The user will be able to withdraw consent given at any time without affecting the legality of the processing of data carried out prior during the effective period of said authorisation.
If a user has any other relationship with APLICACIONES INFORMÁTICAS DOMINGO ALONSO, S.L.U. and the withdrawal of consent cannot affect the legitimacy of the same, this relationship will continue to exist until the end of the legal time frame or the end of the legal obligations associated with the same. The withdrawal of consent shall only affect the specific processing affected by said consent.
2. Access, amendment, deletion, limitation, opposition, and portability rights. The user or visitor will be able to request the exercise of their rights to access, amend, or remove their data or to limit or oppose the processing of their data, as well as their right to port their data, in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations referred to above.
You can exercise the rights referred to in sections a) and b) by sending a written request, together with a copy of your legally valid identification document. The application must be sent to the address of the data protection officer of the Domingo Alonso Group, to the e-mail address email@example.com, or to the contact address indicated at the beginning of this document. In the interests of convenience, you can use the application forms for the exercise of rights available at the Spanish data protection agency or request a copy of these forms from us via e-mail.
3. Complaints before the supervisory authority
If you believe that the exercise of your rights has not been correctly seen to by our data protection officer or by our company in general, you may file a complaint with the Spanish data protection agency or with the regulatory authority in your state.
- Changes and updates
APLICACIONES INFORMÁTICAS DOMINGO ALONSO, S.L.U. is committed to respect for the right of users, visitors, and guests to the protection of their personal data. In view thereof, in the event of any amendment that affects their rights, we will inform them in advance of the entry into force of the same.